- Born in the humble by lanes of the small
village Jam, district Ballia in the largest yet underdeveloped state of
- My father worked with sugar factory as a Lab-In charge. I grew up
watching every decision taken by management and how they impacted the industry
and sugar cane agriculture in short and long term time spans.
- I got enamored
with business facts and figures my father & his colleagues discussed over
- Since childhood, I have been a keen observer and an early learner. My interest to know more has always led me towards exploring new avenues of learning.
formal education began at a tender age of three years, and ever since that I
have never looked back. I have been a front line student, always enthusiastic
and ever ready with a string of questions.
- Ever since I remember, the ability to establish contact and communicate across the globe has never ceased to fascinate me.
- The technology that can connect and
link people’s lives and works in spite of the physical boundaries and distances
has always held in me a strong interest towards it.